Hot-looking Toyota Racing and Monster Energy/Toyota Racing bodies for the SC10RS 1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run Electric Off Road Race Truck!
Team Associated has released the SC10RS RTR with two new bodies. One is a scale replica of the Johnny and C.J. Greaves Monster Energy/Toyota Racing truck and the other is the Toyota Racing truck driven by Eric Barron, both of which were raced in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. These trucks are a Ready-To-Run RC short course truck that features a water-resistant high-power XP brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
Adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks and Short Course hex-drive wheels come standard with high traction racing compound rear tires for more grip.
SC10RS RTR Features:
SC10 RS RTR Specifications:
- 3-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion short course race truck
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear steering servo
- Water-Resistant High-Power XP Brushless Speed Control with Deans® Ultra Plug® battery connector
- Reedy 3300 KV Brushless Motor
- Water-Resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Short course hex-drive wheels, front and rear
- High-traction racing-compound rear tires
- Factory-finished Championship short-course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
Internal Gear Ratio
Please visit the following link for full vehicle details, including complete feature list, specs, more photos, and items required for operation. SC10 Race-Spec Ready-To-Run