Atomik releases the Brian Deegan Metal Mulisha 1⁄4 Scale RC Dirt Bike
Atomik announces the release of the Brian Deegan Metal Mulisha MM450 1⁄4 Scale Radio Control Dirt bike.
As the flagship of the recently announced partnership between Atomik, Brian Deegan and the Metal Mulisha, Atomik RC launches the MM450 RC dirtbike.
This fully ready-to-run 1⁄4 Scale RTR dirtbike features the gravity defying Electronic Gyro Stabilization System. This revolutionary design houses a brushless motor within the rear wheel, spinning a weighted flywheel at over 12,000 RPM and producing over 9lbs of stability. The results are un-paralleled stability and ease of driving for experienced and novice drivers alike.
Since power is everything in motocross, the MM450 comes standard with a V550 4200Kv brushless power system for effortless wheelies and extra punch to easily clear the triples. All this power is handled by an 80amp Waterproof motor ESC and a 30amp Waterproof Gyro ESC. The bike comes “Powered by Venom” with an included 20C 2S 3200mAh 7.4V LiPO battery and 2-3 Cell LiPO Balance Charger.
Power is nothing without control, so the design team took things a step further and developed the only full functioning off- road motorcycle tires in the industry. The front and rear wheels and tires feature Atomik’s proprietary concept Beadlox and Griplox wheel and tire system. The scale looking MXR-1 race tires are captured in a bead-locking wheel, while the tire volume is filled with a form filling molded insert for terrain gripping performance.
Unlike any other radio control bike, the MM450 can be tuned and customized like a full size bike, with adjustable oil filled shocks, a patent-pending mechanical traction control system and a wide variety of hop-up parts, including anodized aluminum parts, super moto tire sets and even a fully-functional front disc-brake kit.
Not to be outdone by the pure engineering genius of the bike, the body work had to be top-notch as well, so we meticulously modeled it after the real team issued Metal Mulisha rides, right down to the sponsor markings.
Scale: 1⁄4 Scale
Length: 21.57 in (548 mm)
Width: 11.32 in (287.5 mm) w/ guide wires Height: 12.24 in (311 mm) w/o rider Wheelbase: 14.56 in (370 mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.27 in (83 mm)
Motor: V550 4200Kv Brushless Motor
Motor ESC: 80A Waterproof Brushless ESC
Gyro ESC: 30A Waterproof Brushless ESC
Battery: 20C 2S 3200mAh 7.4V LiPO pack (Included)
• Gravity Defying Electronic Gyro Stabilization System
• Beadlox wheels and tires with Griplox style molded inserts front and rear
• MTCS - Mechanical Traction Control System (Patent Pending)
• Heavy-duty Aluminum oil filled front forks with dual o-ring seals
• Externally adjustable slipper clutch system
• Machined aluminum rear sprocket, rear shock parts and motor mount
• Direct steering featuring a dampened steering linkage
• 2.4Ghz 3Ch digital programmable radio with 3rd channel mixing and high torque steering servo
• V550 4200Kv Series Brushless power system included
• Enclosed battery compartment accommodates 2 Cell LiPO packs
• Integrated water-resistant radio box
• Licensed Metal Mulisha team graphics package
• True-to-scale chassis, engine, exhaust, and radiator details
• Molded Neocell foam mini Deegan rider figure
• Fender saver wire protects the rear fender from damage
• Real steel roller chain
Unlike any other radio control bike, the MM450 can be tuned and customized...
I think the Atomik Marketing Dept. got a little carried away there Anyone who runs bikes knows it's possible to adjust everything or change it for upgraded bits, there is a small but dedicated band who produce bits for all the current production bikes.