Welcome to RCCars.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   RCCars.com > For Sale / Wanted > Cars - Off Road

Closed Thread    

This thread is privately moderated by IPLAYFORKEEPS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #1

Default please help me

please be generous to me i need slash 4x4 parts really bad i need a new chassis idc if it is used it just needs to be useable and i need all of the diffs and wheels and hubs a-arms and that kind of stuff so if you have some stuff u dont use and dont mide helping me out by sending them to me please by all means do i really need this stuff as i am 13 and have no money and my parents hate this hobby but i dont so they wont support me with it
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #2

bump people please i need this stuff
Old 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #3

Thanks for the laugh.
I need a Ferrari but, my wife thinks we need a house, she hates Ferrari but, I love it. Please send me a free Ferrari.

P.S. Get a job.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #4

HAHA REAL FUNNY i cant get a job i am 13

Last edited by IPLAYFORKEEPS; 01-19-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #5

When I was 11 years old I cut grass and shoveled snow for my neighbours, made lots of money.
So, D-Bag, why don't you get a cup and go sit on the corner and beg?
Old 01-19-2013, 12:21 PM
IPLAYFORKEEPS
This post is temporarily hidden while IPLAYFORKEEPS edits it.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #7

bump come on peeps i need this stuuf
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #8

I would rather give some to the kid on the corner with a cup. Most likely he has taken the time and effort to make a cool sign stating his predicament, and didnt sacrifice any dignity. I bet if you tried helping around the house without having to be told, or reminded your parents would probably help you out..
Old 08-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #9

hahahahahahahahaha its really very funny i feel pain from laugh in my stomach :P :P
Old 08-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
Shin Killer

Im sure there is a better way to reply to this ,other then being a d-bag to this kid. Cant hurt to ask. But don't beg. There must be something you could find to raise yourself some money to help with your hobby. My first suggestion would be to ditch the 4x4. They are in constant need of maintenance and parts. Constant money pit. I own one, I know. I don't suggest pan handling. Maybe sell off some things you may have , aka yard sale. Lemonade stand. Paper route. Walking dogs. I really feel you are wasting your time asking for free parts. Not everyone has extra parts to give away. I have extra parts so that if I do break I can fix it quickly. Another idea is to put your hobby on hold until you are old enough to support your hobby. I never had an rc car as a kid and my parents could never afford to buy me anything. I didn't rekindle my love for this hobby till I was in my late 30's. Now im well over 25 cars and trucks and beginning to build from scratch. Long wait. but worth it in the end. Good luck to you and I hope you find a way to keep yourself in the hobby. Don't let the others comments bring you down. Most people are quick to laugh at others till they are the ones being laughed at.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #11

If your gonna be the feeling police, you should probably read the whole thread, and the other few panhandling/begging for parts threads, and thread jacks that this kid did as his first few posts on the forum.

If my memory serves me right. The few threads I wanted to post on, and am most interested in were already clogged with three or more threads with this kid begging for hand outs. I think it started when he said his dad ran over his slash cause he left it in the driveway. I simply asked him if he learned anything, he replied that his dad should be more careful. Then he edited it to say he should be more careful when I called him out on his blame confusion.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #12
Shin Killer

lol feeling police huh. Did you make the little check mark in the air? Bet it feels great to know you set his blame confusion strait for him. Did you feel you owned him?? And I have read all of his posts over the last year or so. I don't agree with his begging for handouts , but I also did not see where he conducted himself in such a fashion that it deserved snide insults in return... but.... all kidding aside. I just hate seeing a kid being dissed and made fun of. buy mostly adults. especially the ones who act like children them selves . I would really like to think that the rc community was a little more mature and supportive without the insults. Its really not hard . nothing nice to say then don't say anything. But that's just my thoughts. He does need to learn the difference between NEED and WANT. He wants these parts. He doesn't NEED them.

Last edited by androtaz; 08-22-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by androtaz View Post
lol feeling police huh. Did you make the little check mark in the air? Bet it feels great to know you set his blame confusion strait for him. Did you feel you owned him?? And I have read all of his posts over the last year or so. I don't agree with his begging for handouts , but I also did not see where he conducted himself in such a fashion that it deserved snide insults in return... but.... all kidding aside. I just hate seeing a kid being dissed and made fun of. buy mostly adults. especially the ones who act like children them selves . I would really like to think that the rc community was a little more mature and supportive without the insults. Its really not hard . nothing nice to say then don't say anything. But that's just my thoughts. He does need to learn the difference between NEED and WANT. He wants these parts. He doesn't NEED them.
Wow, I tend to feel like you are doing the same thing your complaining about me doing. Nothing nice to say, then write some more open ended questions, toped off with some Insults masked in humor...what ever bro... Sorry, I am gonna have to pass on answering any of your questions for fear of starting a feeding the trolls type situation, which never ends.

However, I am really glad you have taken it upon yourself to stick up for forum people everywhere. You seem to be really good at it. You can go ahead and make your little check mark in the air(what ever that means), and rest easy knowing that I have been owned. Yes sir, you have really set me straight, I have seen the light.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
RCCars Admin Deluxe

This thread has turned into personal attacks and is being closed now.
Closed Thread