Welcome to RCCars.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   RCCars.com > Racing > Off-Road Electric Racing

Old 01-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #1

Default i need parts

hey if you have any leftover slash 4x4 parts i really need them please help me out i am 13 and my dad ran over my slash 4x4 and he wont pay to fix it so i need a ton of parts
IPLAYFORKEEPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #2

http://www.rccars.com/forums/showthr...1494#post51494

Try volunteering yourself for some extra chores.....

Last edited by blakktalon; 01-24-2013 at 09:19 AM.
blakktalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #3

i am an only child and i already do all the chores in the house
Old 02-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #4

Im just razzing you because I have adult bills, and a small unemployment check so that leaves me with weeks at a time before i can spend small amounts of money on rc car parts. Its taken me a month to be able to save up 50 bucks for slash parts. I would love to be able to put out a please give me your extra parts threads on all of the forums. Considering most upgrade to rpm and have a ton of extra plastic stock parts that never get used.

I guess the lesson for you is a two part lesson 1. if you work hard for something you tend to take better care of it than if someone just gives it to you. and 2. You are never owed anything, nor do you deserve anything from anyone, if you want something in life you have to work for it...because life is never fair..
Old 02-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
rc or go home

not only extra chores but at 13 you can for sure push your mower around the neighbor hood and make a few extra bucks . or ask the neighbors if they need any help with anything . and nextime dont leave your rc near anything that can run it over as if not left there it would still work today . my year old has the same crs issues .
rcphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #6

i was driving my slash and my dad ran over it by mistake
Old 02-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #7

What did you learn from this experience?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #8

that i need to be more careful

Last edited by IPLAYFORKEEPS; 02-06-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #9

I am very careful when operating my rc's near 1/1 vehicles. I also do my best to claim responsibility for my actions, and not just place blame on who ever happens to be closest. Clearly you are simply to young and have no idea what I am saying. With your smart attitude, I can see why your dad isnt going to help you get the parts you need to fix your Rc.
Unfortunatly I am also unable to help with slash parts, since my last post I have changed my mind. I have decided to save all my extra parts in the event I want to convert it back to stock, which is the way I got it.

I am moving on now...Good luck with the free parts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPLAYFORKEEPS View Post
that i need to be more careful
That is a night and day difference from saying that "your Dad needs to be more careful". I hope you can see why I saw attitude in your original response to my question of "what did you learn from this".....

Last edited by blakktalon; 02-07-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #10

i did take responsibility for my actions i said i need to be more careful yes i edited my post because it said "i needs to be more careful" no i do not have a smart attitude now i am sorry you thought i had an attitude and i am sorry you miss read my last post