Welcome to RCCars.com! - please login or click this bar to join our community...

Create a new account or Log in:     Remember Me    I forgot my password!

Go Back   RCCars.com > Racing > Off-Road Electric Racing

Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 AM   #1
Cow R/C Sponsored Driver

Default Custom RC10GT Based SC Truck Build

Been slowly gathering the parts for this build over the last few months, and now that my buggies are both prepped and ready for this seasons races it's time to focus on getting this finished. The truck is based around an RC10GT but will be a brushless/lipo powered mid motor rig built on a custom cut, extended chassis.

Here is the basic start. I apologize for the pic quality but my camera died recently so I'm forced to use my phone until my new camera arrives.

RCer4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #2

You're insane dude. I wish I had the time!
SleepyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
Cow R/C Sponsored Driver

Should be a fun rig. Have a good start on it now. Will post more pics soon.
RCer4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #4

if u have any leftover parts can i please have them
IPLAYFORKEEPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #5

subbed...This should be nice. I have a rc10gt roller sitting and was thinking about canabalizing the front end to fit on my next attempt at a custom slash chassis.
dang it, the Begging troll revived an old thread, and I didnt pay attention to the dates.

@IPLAYFORKEEPS ... You realize that free parts usually involve payment for shipping typically paypal. So even if your 13 as you say, your still going to have your dad to make this payment for you. Brings me back to the rake some leaves, mow the lawn, do something constructive with your time other than spamming help me please, I need free stuff... I have the associated 3 piece wheels, extra nitro motor, and a bunch of various parts that are not gonna fit your busted up slash 4x4.

Last edited by blakktalon; 01-24-2013 at 09:44 AM.
blakktalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:03 AM   #6

Nice Build. I must say that this is one of the best models that I have seen. The pieces are formed and fit with an amazing amount of precision and this turned out to be a beautiful model. That really shows the amount of time you will spend making the model I would recommend this to anybody. T
brett309 is offline   Reply With Quote